George Bakogiannakis was born in 1966 in Athens Greece.
His studies include:
- Applied Mechanics in technical vocational school.
- Design and manufacture of jewels in - MOKUME - school of jewellery in Thessaloniki, Greece.(Three years studies).
- Gemology and Diamondology in the laboratory liberal studies department of (HCSG-ELKA), in Thessaloniki. (Two years studies).
- Also he has attended additional personal seminars an Diamondology in the Gem Education Center in Athens.
- His workshop (founded in 1994) is equipped with all the basic gem equipment,including many specified tools for additional work. These in conjunction with his rich experience in the field constitute a valid guarantee for the authenticity of the precious stones.
Since November of 2012 his company also expands on manufacturing chemichal products for plating.
He lives and works in Thessaloniki Greece.
She was born in Thessaloniki Greece. She works with George Bakogiannakis in the creative part.
She studied design and manufacture on jewels in -MOKUME- I.I.E.K. School of jewellery in Thessaloniki (three years studies).
Also she has attend seminars of gemology in the laboratory liberal studies department of HCSG-ELKA in Thessaloniki.
In addition she has a very good experience as a jewel teacher in the municipality of Pilaia-Panorama-Hortiatis,and private lessons in her lab.
Besides she designs and transforms clothes for women and kids.